SRP Pro 2618 Chrysler 6.4L Hemi Piston Kit – 4.090 in. Bore – 1.206 in. CH, -4.80 CC
Please Allow Approximately 3 Weeks or Less for Shipping
Piston Set, 2618, Inv Dome/Dish, 4.090 Bore, 1.206 CD, 0.927 Pin Dia, Set of 8.
JE Pistons SRP Pro 2618 line expands on the premium features of the SRP Pro series with the addition of extremely strong, 2618 forged aluminum material. All piston kits include gas-nitrided, carbon-steel pistons rings, pins, and locks. SRP Pro 2618 pistons maximize piston strength and maximize value, whether you’re building rowdy small block or a flame-spitting big block. As with all JE Pistons products, SRP pistons are made 100% in the USA.
- Forged in the USA using 2618 aluminum, yielding high tensile strength needed for high-demand performance applications
- Proprietary Forged Side Relief (FSR) forging design minimizes friction and power loss with reduced skirt width and saves additional weight with a shorter wrist pin
- Ring groove design placement proven to maintain positive seal in high-HP, boosted applications, along with stout top land thickness for improved strength
- Low-friction skirt coating reduces wear and reduces operating noise while optimizing performance
- Includes high-quality wrist pins, locks, and JE Pro Seal premium piston rings
- Accumulator groove helps reduce pressure from combustion gases, reducing ring fluttering and improving ring seal for consistent power
- Made 100% in the USA
SRP Pro 2618
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.