JE Pistons Buick Grand National Piston Kit – 3.830 in. Bore – 1.850 in. CH, -29.50 CC
JE, Buick, Grand National, 3.830 in. Bore, 1.850 CD, Inverted Dome/Dish, 6 Cyl. Piston Kit
As the leader in forged racing pistons, JE Pistons has applied over 75 years of experience to its wide range of premium forged pistons for domestic applications. Engineered, forged and machined 100% in the USA, JE Pistons are designed for each specific engine and racing application to provide the ultimate combination of durability and performance. From dirt track to drag strip, JE Pistons’ performance is proven in victory lane time and time again. Equip your engine with the best in forged pistons.
- Forged in the USA using 2618 aluminum, yielding high tensile strength needed for high-demand performance applications
- Designed specifically for each engine and use application to provide optimized performance durability
- Proprietary Forged Side Relief (FSR) forging design minimizes friction and power loss with reduced skirt width and saves additional weight with a shorter wrist pin
- Skirt coating (depending on application) reduces friction and wear on piston skirts and cylinder walls while simultaneously reducing operating noise
- Accumulator groove (depending on application) helps reduce pressure from combustion gases, reducing ring fluttering and improving ring seal for consistent power
- Made 100% in the USA
|Piston Head Type||
|Piston Average Weight||
|Ring Set Included||
|Top Compression Ring Thickness||
|Second Compression Ring Thickness||
|Oil Ring Thickness||
|Wrist Pin Outer Diameter||
|Wrist Pin Length||
|Wrist Pin Wall Thickness||
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.