JE, Honda, 76.70 mm Bore, 1 Cyl. Kit
JE, Honda, CRF 250R – Pro-Series, 14.00:1, 76.70 mm Bore, 1 Cyl. Piston Kit
As the leader in forged racing pistons, JE Pistons has applied over 75 years of experience to its wide range of Pro Series pistons for dirt bike and motorcycle engines. Engineered, forged and machined 100% in the USA, JE Pro Series pistons are designed for each specific engine and racing application with input from professional-level teams and racers. From motocross to off-road and everything in between, JE Pistons’ Pro Series are the ultimate forged piston choice for motocross and off-road competition.
- Forged in the USA using 2618 aluminum, yielding high tensile strength needed for high-demand performance applications
- Race-inspired two-ring design promotes quick revving and throttle response for noticeable power
- Designed specifically for each engine and use application to provide optimized performance durability
- Proprietary Forged Side Relief (FSR) forging design minimizes friction and power loss with reduced skirt width and saves additional weight with a shorter wrist pin
- Includes high-quality wrist pins, locks, and JE Pro Seal premium piston rings
- Made 100% in the USA
|Compression Ratio Actual||
|Piston Head Type||
|Ring Set Included||
|Top Compression Ring Thickness||
|Oil Ring Thickness||
|Wrist Pin Material||
9310 Nickel Carbon Steel Alloy
|Wrist Pin Outer Diameter||
|Wrist Pin Length||
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.